POWER OVER FEAR

Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You (Psalm 56:3).

I am afraid.
Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me;
Terrors of death are fallen upon me.

AFRAID
Because there is more evil in me than good,
Lying rather than righteousness,
Weakness instead of strength.
I am like an unripe olive tree
Without fruit.
Oh, that I had wings like a dove,
I would fly away
And be at rest.
I would hasten my escape
From the windy storm
And tempest.

AFRAID
God may cast me off
And curse this green tree,
For He came seeking fruit
And found none.

AFRAID
So I can but trust in Him.
I will call
And He will save me.
He shall hear my voice
And deliver my soul in peace
From the battle
That is against me.
He will bottle my tears.
God is for me.
He will keep my feet from falling,
That I my walk before Him

IN THE LIGHT OF THE LIVING.